20.9.08

pointless

dwing. finally im back. ahha i mean my pc is back. it's damn SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK. thats wad i can say. ahahaha. as u know, pc is now part of my life. no pc means no musics, dramas and online - which means that no friends in other word. mwahahahaha. ps lah i cant cover the happy and excited feeling. cause the pc is in my own room. my OWN room. haha.
anyway. it's not a pc, but a notebook though. that's enough for me. ( how pure am i that i dont have the heart of greed! ) =]

hmm. however, nightmare starts to wind me up since the pc is back with me. dumb anim8or, which snatches the time that im suppose to chit-chat and playing around with my friends. now i have to spend my time with it. and i dont have the excuse to refuse starting it now =x aiks. the project should be passed up on next thursday and yet we havent start doing it ( actually we started doing the objects, but it seems to be a negligible thing as we still have to make the figure and scene ). ah, chicken, becca, kiathui. wonder how if we get the lowest mark. wont u all put the blame on me right? maybe some of u guys out there might feel that im moaning and groaning without being ill cause i can spend my time writing this shit here but y cant i just spend my time doing that anim8or. i must say that it is just IRRITATING and ANNOYING. duh y should i suffer under this T.T - anyway im actually very interested in doing this, but the troublesome work of doing it makes me feel bored. i know the phrase " 一分耕耘 , 一分收获 " i do know this. so i will try to do it nicely, since people helps me a lot in it. =D

ahem. just some craps. ahha

No comments: