16.10.08

dramas fever.. AGAIN!

freedom? lol. finally, the freaking exam is over. at least 5 subjects dead. this is only the conservative estimation. haha. truth, i didnt put much effore in the exam. i had much time to study but i wasted it by doing something else. nothing to blame. ahha. nvm since it's over and there is nothing i can do. wad i can do is to enjoy short break time i have before i get myself busy in my society stuff again =(

this few days, i have been watching dramas like hell. 5 dramas, i watched them at the same time - not opening them in 5 tv's, im not that rich. hmm. all the series : uk - heroes and prison break, hk - 少年四大名捕 and 尖子攻略 , jp - 正义的伙伴(seigi no mikata). lol. all of them are just.. extremely NICE.

jay's album. kinda disappointing as i said i was looking foward on it on the previous post. and 稻香 is the only one that satisfied me. =( i cant say that others are scandalous and unpleasant to hear, cause they might seems nice to others, but i just dont like them. hm. im now listening to his songs, not the latest but the past. look back to his previous albums. almost all the songs are so damn nice to me. and i wont feel bored listening them for lots of time. ahha.

i think im putting my expectation on leehom, my idol's album =D he's also releasing his album soon. and i like his new song 摇滚怎么了 which is cricticizes by others. like wad i did to jay's. haha. so i say, everyone has their different taste, so let them be. lala.

and lately, i had worked much in improving my sucks english - i borrowed an english novel which costed me rm5. lol. i would rather spend them on buying something unnecessary - that's me before but not now. ahaha. i have get myself into mr.james's english tuition with kw, hooi, sini and kamun. lol. rm150 is much for me, so i will try to appreciate this and make it useful in my life =]


strongly introduce this to all. there is 3 seasons, and season 3 is airing now =]
this is the link to the characters =D

watching season 1's 3rd episode now. kinda slow. haha

same. 3rd episode. and i like shida mirai! lol.

11th episode. nice

14th episode - thanks miky for the help. lol

p/s : there will be lots of posters nowadays. ngek ngek ngek

No comments: