28.12.08

25 simple wishes of mine in year 09.

1. live happily in my new house, 5sren no matter what.
2. no uncooperative member in the class.
3. obtain great success in the soccer tournament, no matter in a team or individual mode.
4. improve my football skills and techniques.
5. run faster than how fast i could run now.
6. can have a longer breathe.
7. straight a's in spm.
8. get a better way to improve my english.
9. wont give up in anything halfway, no matter in my study or hobby.
10. wont face any problem in my friendship.
11. make more friends, and not to be shy.
12. meet my primary schoolmates.
13. play football with my primary schoolmates in a big field.
14. no more arguments in my house.
15. live peacefully and happily with my family.
16. chco can have a greater fame in school.
17. can have a better relationship between our new members.
18. do our best in any performance.
19. change any of my bad attitudes.
20. a lil' more freedom.
21. get to watch more japanese dramas, and to improve my japanese.
22. chance to get money.
23. get all giddens' novel.
24. my hair can grow longer
25. grow TALLER!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoah, 25 wishes?!cool~
haha, hope your last wish comes true then.x)
jia yun~